Perth Maids Is Here To Support You And Your Family – Your Team And Ours
Creating a clean and healthy environment in your home or office is our top priority. With the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation settling down, we want to reassure you that Perth Maids is here to support our community of clients and staff.
You can feel confident that we want to keep your home or office as clean as possible.
We’ve taken further precautions to protect you from any COVID-19 risks by enhancing our existing superior cleaning practices.
Extra Steps To Protect Your Health
When we arrive to clean your home or office, you can feel reassured that our cleaning products and equipment have been fully disinfected.
Our team will wear masks and new disposable gloves that will remain on until we finish your clean. And, to give you extra peace of mind, we’ve introduced the following measures:
- Additional training on limiting the spread of illness – every team member has had this training to ensure even greater focus on high-touch areas in your home or office.
- Microfibre cleaning cloths used throughout – these cleaning cloths are made to attract and capture up to 99% of dirt, bacteria and other pathogens.
- All cleaning cloths freshly washed and sanitised – we make sure there is no risk of cross-contamination.
- Colour-coded cleaning cloths – our system ensures every team member knows which cloths to use for each area of your home or office – from the bathrooms to the kitchen or dining room.
- Option to use your cloths – if you’d prefer us to clean with your cloths that’s no problem – just let us know and leave your clean cloths ready for us when we arrive.
- Commercial HEPA filter vacuum cleaner – more powerful than a domestic use vacuum cleaner due to multiple levels of filtration, so it captures 99.97% of particles.
- Our team members will stay home if sick – our valued team members understand they have our full support to stay home if they have even the slightest cold or flu-like symptoms. Likewise, if you’re feeling under the weather – let us know asap and we’ll reschedule your clean.
In addition to these safety steps, we’re working with leading cleaning product suppliers to develop an enhanced disinfection service using hospital-grade disinfectants.
At a time when cleanliness and hygiene are a priority for everyone, Perth Maids can make it easier to keep your home or office spotless. So, if you’d like professional help to manage COVID‑19 cleaning – we’re here for you – reach out to us today.Request A Cleaning Estimate
‘Just wanted to thank you and your ladies for continuing to provide such a great cleaning service during these very difficult times. It's very much appreciated!!’- Peta